Committeeman John Malay
Mr. Malay is a Committeeman and has served on the Township Committee since 2004.
He has been a Bernards Township resident since 1995 with wife Jan and daughter Laura, who is a Ridge HS Graduate.
Education: BA in History, Gettysburg College; Graduated from Chatham High School, Chatham, NJ. Certified in
Geographic Information Systems from Bloustein School, Rutgers
Mr. Malay is interested in history, biography, general science reading, and politics. During his leisure he builds and plays guitars.
Professional Career: Mr. Malay has spent 15 years owning and operating a printing business.
Also, he has professional experience in corporate and non-profit.
Committees Serving in 2015:
- Local Emergency Planning & Flood Mitigation Committee
- Shade Tree Commission
- Insurance Fund Committee
- DPW & Engineering Subcommittee
- Liaison-Liberty Corner Fire Co.
- Liaison-Liberty Corner First Aid
- Community Service Program Volunteers
- Municipal Alliance
- Parks, Pathways & Recreation
- Planning Board
- Sewerage Authority
- SC Wastewater Management Advisory Committee
- Green Team
Email Committeeman John Malay
Email the entire Township Committee