1. The applicant (is) (is not) limited in its activities to the furtherance of one or more authorized purposes as defined in the Raffles Licensing Law.
2. Prior to the issuance of any license to it to conduct games of chance, the applicant was actively engaged in serving one or more “authorized purposes.”
3. The applicant has received and used, and in good faith expects to continue to receive and use, to further one or more authorized purposes, funds from sources other than games of chance.
4. The conduct of the games on the occasion or occasions for which this application is made will be to raise and devote the entire net proceeds to the authorized purpose described in the application.
5. For each occasion for which a license is sought, one or more of the members listed who are familiar with the Raffles Licensing Law and the Rules and Regulations, will be in full charge of, and primarily responsible for, the conduct of the games.
6. No commission, salary, compensation, reward or recompense will be paid to any person for holding, operating or conducting or assisting in the holding, operation or conducting, of the games, except to bookkeepers or accountants for professional services not exceeding the amounts fixed by the Schedule of Fees, as well as the compensation for the Licensed Compensated Workers pursuant to N.J.A.C. 13:47-6A. No prize may be offered and given in cash, except as otherwise provided by the Raffles Licensing Law (N.J.S.A. 5:8-50 et seq.). If a cash prize under certain circumstances is permitted by the law, the amount of the cash prize may not exceed the limits prescribed by the Raffles Licensing Law.
7. All statements in the foregoing application are true.