Departments & Services
Parks & Recreation - Facilities
From a day on the links at the Coakley Russo Golf Course...
to a refreshing swim at the Pleasant Valley Pool...
to playtime with your furry friend to the PAWS Dog Run...
to an evening of music at the Pleasant Valley Park Amphitheatre...
to just relaxing and enjoying the scenery of any of our beautiful
parks, Bernards Township Parks & Recreation Department's facilities provide something for everyone!
Click on the menus to the left for more information on our parks, athletic fields, courts, Community Center and open space.
Rules and Regulations for Use of Municipal Parks and Open Space
- Park is open sunrise to sunset, except for when the athletic field lights are scheduled through the Parks & Recreation Department. Platform Tennis Courts are open until 11pm.
- Motorized vehicles are restricted to roadways and parking lots only. Parking is permitted only in designated areas.
- All dogs must be leashed and are to be curbed.
- All litter & recyclables shall be placed in the proper marked receptacles. The disposal of waste in any park refuse container is prohibited except for waste generated by the use of park facilities.
- Hitting of golf balls is prohibited.
Click here to review Section 10-1, "Municipal Parks, Playgrounds & Pool", of the Revised General Ordinances of the Township of Bernards.
Commemorative Tree and Bench Program
- Purchase a commemorative tree or bench, to be placed in one of our parks, to honor the memory of a relative, friend or member of your organization, acknowledge a milestone or special occasion, or to recognize a volunteer or employee.
- Commemorative Tree & Bench Order Form
Lost and Found
Items found in Township Parks and facilities may be turned into the Parks and Recreation Office. A log is kept of incoming
found items. Anyone who has lost an item may call 908-204-3003 to see if the item has been turned in. Items will be held for
a time period, and then disposed of.
- Clothing, shoes, backpacks, sunglasses, toys, etc- 3 month, Keys-1 year, Electronics/Cameras-1 year, Jewelry-1 year
- Items found at the Pool, such as clothing, towels, & toys will be left at the Pool Front Gate, and disposed of on a bi-weekly basis.