A:Portable LP gas cooking equipment shall not
be stored or used:
1. On any porch, balcony or any other portion of a building;
2. Within any room or space of a building;
3. Within five feet, of any combustible exterior wall;
4. Within five feet, vertically or horizontally, of an opening
in any wall;
5. Under any building overhang.
Charcoal burners, other open-flame cooking devices and outdoor
fireplaces shall not be operated or stored on combustible balconies
or decks or within 5 feet of combustible construction.