BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
Bernards Township Library
Conference Room (Lower Level) - 7:30 P.M.
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
1. Call to order
2. Sunshine Law Reminder
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Public Comment
6. Minutes of the October 30, 2019 meeting
7. President’s Report
· Identification of third member of Nominating Committee
8. Director’s Report
9. Treasurer’s Report – Kippy Piedici
10. Committee Reports
· Friends Liaison – Doug Roberts
· Land & Building – Cynthia Yin
· Legislation & Advocacy – Mary Jane McNally
· Personnel – Mary Jane McNally
o Adoption of Resolution to acknowledge the retirement of Ruth Lufkin, Director
· Technology – Karen Kogut
· Township Committee Liaison – Joe Esposito
11. Old Business
12. New Business
· Invitation for Trustees to attend the BTL Staff Holiday Luncheon, 12/11/19 from noon to 2:00pm.
All Library Board members are required to participate in Bernards Township’s mandatory harassment training program. After adjournment of the meeting, a DVD entitled
Preventing Discrimination & Harassment will be shown to fulfill this requirement. Any Trustee who has not yet completed the training will be required to participate. The program is approximately 15 minutes.
Next meeting is Wednesday, December 18, 2019
7:30 P.M. Conference Room
Please advise if you cannot attend.