Departments & Services
From a day on the links at the Coakley Russo Golf Course...
to a refreshing swim at the Pleasant Valley Pool...
to playtime with your furry friend to the PAWS Dog Run...
to an evening of music at the Pleasant Valley Park Amphitheatre...
to just relaxing and enjoying the scenery of any of our beautiful
parks, Bernards Township Parks & Recreation Department's facilities provide something for everyone!
Rules and Regulations for Use of Municipal Parks and Open Space
- Park is open sunrise to sunset, except for when the athletic field lights are scheduled through the Parks & Recreation Department. Platform Tennis Courts are open until 11pm.
- Motorized vehicles are restricted to roadways and parking lots only. Parking is permitted only in designated areas.
- All dogs must be leashed and are to be curbed.
- All litter & recyclables shall be placed in the proper marked receptacles. The disposal of waste in any park refuse container is prohibited except for waste generated by the use of park facilities.
- Hitting of golf balls is prohibited.
Section 10-1.1 of the Revised General Ordinances of the Township of Bernards
Click Here to Read the entire Section 10-1.1- Rules & Regulations for Use of Municipal Parks & Open Space
Memorial Tree & Bench Program
- Purchase a memorial tree or bench, placed in the parks, to honor the memory of a deceased relative, friend or member of your organization, to celebrate a birth or anniversary, or to recognize a volunteer or employee.
- Memorial Tree & Bench Application Form